As with every Christmas, it seems like a bloggers right of passage to create a wishlist with their most wondrous christmas gift ideas for themselves and others. This year my list is exactly that, and as well as consisting of some of my most envied products, it's also a great mix of gift ideas for you best friend, mum, sister, aunt... What are you wishing for this year?
1. Bambi iPad Case, Givenchy (Selfridges) I couldn't be more in love with this iPad case, its just adorable. It's practical, simple yet super chic.
2. Red Velvet Backpack, Shalex (Nylon Shop) Recently I've been using lots more backpacks on my travels and this one from Nylon is a favourite of mine. It's a beautiful colour and its velvet, it doesn't get any better than that.
3. Frends Taylor Headphones, Rose Gold (Urban Outfitters) There's no better colour than rose gold at the moment, and I adore Frends' rose golf headphones. A must have for stylish, care free travel.
4. Skinnydip iPhone 6 Case, ASOS I don't think I'm the only one who's loving Skinnydip at the moment and their iPhone cases are to die for!
5. The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Mask (The Body Shop) Do I need to explain why this is on my list? I used it as a sample a few months ago and it completely transformed my skin. I need more of it now!
6. Nars x Steve Klein, One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette (Sephora) This is a perfect addition to my palette collection and I can't wait to eventually get my hands on it. I love Nars and everyone is going wild over their new Steve Klein palette.
7. Always Pack A Party Dress, Amanda Brooks (Amazon) Regular readers will know how much I love reading, especially books that thoroughly indulge my girly, glitzy, any gossip obsessed side. Always Pack A Party Dress is a book written by such an inspirational woman, detailing the ins and outs of the fashion industry and what she's learnt along the way.
8. Luxêmme Alayna Floral Contrast Two Piece (Luxêmme) Although its pretty cold right now, I still adore two pieces, playsuits and crop tops, they're some of my favourite styles to wear. Luxêmme have some excellent choice, but my favourite is their Floral Contrast Two Piece.
9. Crosley Vinyl Player, Urban Outfitters I've always adored the Vinyl ever since I was little, and whilst my Vinyl collection is limited I would love a beautiful Vinyl player like this.
10. The Grand Budapest Hotel by Wes Anderson (Amazon) Ever since I watched it for the first time in 2014, I've loved The Grand Budapest Hotel. An old story retold by one of my favourite directors, Wes Anderson, in such a way that a book was brought out with many of the films details, character creations and filming I can't wait to read it!
Thanks to Luxêmme I have the opportunity to make their giveaway accessible to my readers. With hundreds of styles and accessories to shop, getting your hands on some free vouchers gives you the chance to shop Christmas the Luxêmme way. All you need to do is visit the site and collect your free vouchers today! Ever shopped Luxêmme before?
What are you wishing for this year?
*This post is in collaboration with Luxêmme, for more info visit my disclaimer page.